View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 10:06 AM   #1020
automaticflowers

You are such a jerk sometimes, over the most ridiculous things. I'm really tired of you waking up and freaking out in the middle of the night if I dare to move a ****ing finger or make a noise. I'm tired of you getting pissy if my alarm goes off and I lay in bed for a couple minutes to "wake up" before going downstairs. Yet it's okay for you to sleep in an additional 15, 20 minutes.

I know we only have this problem sporadically. So either stop fighting me on setting up the air mattress so I can sleep on that if I'm bothering you, or shut the hell up and deal. I don't ***** or groan when you steal the blankets or practically shove me off the bed.

And I'm really annoyed that this is bothering me so much. It seems so STUPID, but you make it such a big deal, you ****ing drama queen. Then you call me at work to apologize for being a dick, but the cycle just continues the next night, or the next time you decide to be cranky. Maybe if you weren't a dick in the first place, you wouldn't have to keep apologizing for it.
automaticflowers is offline   Reply With Quote