no on the knot today.. its way too heavy believe it or not! Im not into leaving conditioners in my hair as heat protectants, they leave it stiff and sticky. My newest love is Jane Carter Revitalizing Leave In, umm LOVE ! Before i would use Infusium23 leave in (same consistency) on damp hair and a drop (literally) of oil or Redken's Smooth down serum on each section before flat ironing (you can also try that combo)

But the last two times i straightened i use the Jane Carter alone with GREAT results.. i intended to use OnenOnly Argan oil treatment in place of the Redken (because it has cones, to protect) but i didnt need it. Idk whats in that stuff, maybe the henna but my hair was SHINY!

To maintain it i smoothed butter only on the ends every morning and night, my natural oils took care of the rest.. & it stayed lovely until i washed it. Love that Jane Carter as a heat protectant!
dense, fine & porous curls |

Poo/Cowash| Bobeam, V05 Shea Cashmere
DC| AOGPB, CJ Repair Me, BrownButterBeauty
RinseOut| Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner, Ology Moisturizing Conditioner
Leave In| Curl Rehab, Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Moisturizer, CJ Smoothing Lotion
Moisturize|Oyin Hair Dew, CR Moisture Milk
Gel| Kiss My Face UMG, Trader Joes Aloe Vera, KCCC
Sealants| Aloe Juice, Whipped Shea, Cocoa & Mango Butters, Castor, & my Peanut Oil Blend =)