Most non-smokers won't gain too much weight if they exercise a bit and don't eat or drink much stuff with sugar or corn syrup in it.

In other words, people generally don't gain a lot of weight unless they live like they were born after WWII.
Originally Posted by MNMarxist
That is easy to say but as an ex smoker you find yourself eating to take the place of the smoking-I think it's very natural when you first quit. That said, the weight gain (if kept to 20 lbs or so) is still not as unhealthy as the smoking. I found that my metabolism did 'correct' itself somewhat after I stopped smoking but I did have to work at losing 15 lbs about 6-8 months after quitting smoking.

I have seen the Sensa ads too and have been intrigued because now I have 10-15 lbs extra from my over 45 (almost 50) spread. No matter what I do I am finding this weight very hard to drop no matter what I do.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~