View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
nezumikiriq

Default manic panic? (do i need bleach??)

Okay so I was gonna dye my hair with a semi-permanent black, and then bleach out highlights to re-dye with crazy colors, but
well i don't wanna bleach that much.

Okay so i have naturally dark brown hair
this is the best picture i have (ignore my dopey face, althoguh that was a pretty good hair day http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8018/smokies013.jpg

i want to use manic panic because it's vegan, doesn't test on animals and has great color and doesn't damage your hair. (does it have cones???? i wouldn't think so)

so, basically i want to like, paint individual curls with color. (i don't wanna dye my whole hair haha). Would the highlight it gives my hair be noticeable enoguh to have a good contrast with the rest of my hair? I'll proably use heat and leave it on overnight, too. and i'm CG so no shampoo. (do yah have to shampoo it out the first tim?)

does anyone have a picture of manic panic on unbleached hair? (dark)

also, what color would show up best--i was thinking green, blue, purple, or red. i love the blue and purple but i thought the red might show up best.

your thoughts?
I come on here when I want hair advice because if you type in "curly hair" anywhere, all you get is advice on how to curl it. I used to get on here a lot when I was like, 12 or 13 (and first figuring out how to stop straightening my hair without being bullied), so if you happen to see some older posts of mine, shh. No judging.
nezumikiriq is offline   Reply With Quote