Ooh yes, I agree. I'm about to start the 2nd one.
Originally Posted by curlylaura
Looooovvvvve this series go Lisbeth!!!
Originally Posted by gagirl09
What are the Steig Larson books about?????
Originally Posted by mzmillion
Finding it too hard to explain myself without writing a novel, I found this pretty good explanation from Amazon:
It is the story of a crusading reporter, Mikail Blomkvist, who has been convicted of libel for his exposé of crooked financier Wennerstrom. Then another Swedish financier, a rival of Wennerstrom, wants to hire Blomkvist to solve the decades-old disappearance of his niece from the family’s island compound in the north of Sweden. If Blomkvist works on the project for a year, his employer will deliver the goods on Wennerstrom. Blomkvist takes the job and soon finds himself trying to unlock the grisly multigenerational secrets in a hideously dysfunctional family’s many closets. Helping him dig through those closets is the novel’s real star, the girl with the dragon tattoo, Lisbeth Salander, a ward of the state who happens to be Sweden’s most formidable computer hacker and a fearless foe of women-hating men. Larsson has two great stories (and two star-worthy characters) here, and if he never quite brings them together—the conclusion of the Wennerstrom campaign seems almost anticlimactic after the action-filled finale on the island—the novel nevertheless offers compelling chunks of investigative journalism, high-tech sleuthing, and psychosexual drama.

The above is just about the first book. Both Blomkvist and Lisbeth are in the next book, which I recently finished. I assume they're both still in the third, although I haven't read it yet.
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett