I use Jessicurl and while I have heard others say the Rockin Ringlets gives skinnier curls, I don't seem to have that trouble. However I do add in a bit of Confident Coils over the top of it and maybe that's why. I use the HCC everyday and then the Gentle Lather Shampoo about once a week to week and half. I also use the Too Shea everyday. That stuff is awesome! I get slippage with it and it detangles ok but I think you have to use a little more than a normal conditioner. I comb it through while in the shower and then rinse out. While my hair is still wet, I take 2 quarter size puddles of RR and scrunch in and comb through. Then I take a dime sized puddle of Confident Coils and scrunch in and finger style. I can't say about the air-drying thing because I diffuse. Jessicurl is definitely an experimental product. You have to keep playing with the amounts until you find the right amount that works for you. Once I figured mine out, I get nice soft curls that still keep their shape without being super stiff and no frizz.
Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town