Here's my take on the products I've tried:

Aloeba: like you said, it doesn't give that seaweedy feeling and no matter how much I put in my hair, it seems to absorb it straight away. It doesn't detangle too great and doesn't feel very conditoning. BUT when I do use it and put up with hard brushing, it does give my soft and shiney hair once it's dry. I can't use it too much in a row or the oils start to disagree with my hair.

Too shea!: despite being richer than aloeba, it too didnt feel really thick and creamy in my hair, and seemed to melt into my hair, but it was too conditioning for my hair and left it soft and fluffy. I keep it as a deep treatement.

Weekly Deep Treatement: even more moisturising than the Too Shea! It left me with very poofy soft fluffy hair. My hair just can't handle the moisture.

Confident Coils: HORRIBLE stringy, sticky, frizzy, disgusting curls. It made my hair feel producty, look really bad and didn't encourage curl.

Gelebration spray: didn't really do much at all. a no-goer.

Awe Inspiraling Spray: same as confident coils, dried out my hair, made it frizzy, and sticky.

So out of all that - I do like the Aloeba and use it maybe half the time and use Aussie 3MM the other half the time. I've gotten used to the fact that it doesn't feel creamy and conditioner-like in my hair but accept that it does still condition hair and make it very healthy. Everything else didn't agree with my hair.

Try using each product in isolation with other products you know that work.

cleanse: OS shampoo. PureNuffStuff cleanser.
condition: Aussie 3MM. Jessicurl Aloeba.
style: B2Basics GreenTeaGel. T&G Curl Balm. JCarter Nourish&Shine.

pw: curlywurly