Why are people so inconsiderate? We all have jobs/lives but if you put an item up for sale why is it such a problem for you to follow through??? I've done book swaps and swapped on makeup alley and it's nothing like what I've encountered here. I had a pkg. all ready to go but was missing a small detail on shipping. The person kept me hanging for DAYS only to reply that they "changed their mind" WTF??? Have some consideration! Not to mention the numerous times I've PM'd to inquire about an item and not even get the decency of a reply.

The only good swap I've had so far is with kathy mac.
Originally Posted by wavysue
It really is a shame that there are an increasing number of people who exhibit such flaky behavior with swaps here. But at least we have this thread to report their behavior -- and you totally *should* report that behavior, including the person's name/handle -- so they'll know that grownups don't transact business that way....

And please rest assured that there are plenty of us on these boards who do follow through and make perfectly pleasant swap partners.

I'm sorry that you had that experience, though.
3a and strictly CG since August 2007. Porous and on the fine side. No to magnesium sulfate and glycerin. Yes to protein! Favorites:
CO-WASHES: Suave Coconut
CONDITIONERS and LEAVE-INS: Mop Top Daily Conditioner, KBB Nectar, Aubrey GPB or Island Naturals, Robert Craig, Any Jessicurl
CURL ENHANCERS/CREMES/MOUSSES: KCCC, JoiWhip
GELS: Fuzzy Duck, B5 Design, MGA Scultping, BRHG

Fotki password: chuckle
Blog: http://jillipoo.blogspot.com/
Twitter: nopoojillipoo