I love that book! The last hair book I bought was Curly Girl. That was the book that started my journey towards loving my curls. I didn't think I needed to read any other hair books after that one given the wealth of information on the web. I was so wrong.

I purchased this book out of curiosity because I love her web sight. That book has been so helpful. I love her regimen and it has already made a huge difference in my hair.
Originally Posted by Testimony777
+1

I actually look forward to doing my hair now. Just this past week I had been bemoaning a patch of hair at the crown of my head that seemed coarse compared to the rest of my hait. I couldn't detangle it without literally ripping it apart. Teri's method took care of that issue 100%! That patch is now as soft and well defined as the rest of my head!

My only problem with the book is that now I must be totally cured of my PJ ism-- which I only just admitted to!!!

I'll still use henna to cover any impending grays, but I now have a surplus of brand new products!!!!
3c/4a/fine strands/medium porosity/iii-dense!
http://public.fotki.com/mermadelove/...-hair-journey/
wash: JC Hair Cleansing Cream or cowash
Leave in: HE Dangerously Straight, HE HH
Occasional Treatmet/Pre-poo: AV Shikakai Growth Elixir, Wild Woozle Tiare Pomade, Ojon Restorative Hair Tx
Tightly Curly Method Convert <3 cured of PJism (alas.....) Now I'm a makeup PJ!!!
BC'd on 6/17/10!!!! Do I like it?? I love it!!
~*~~*Sparkle on!*~~*~