Ya,

I did see the video that she posted explaining why she actually took her videos down. I don't understand why people just "made up" a reason for why she did what she did but I guess that's just how people are.. always assuming lol. Anyways, I do agree that when you build a large following on YT, you need to understand what you're getting yourself into. Heck, even if you have a small following it's still the same thing. You are subjecting yourself to public scrutiny and not everyone is going to be nice to you. Now I understand that there were a number of legitimate reasons for her to take down her videos and at the end of the day it's all her choice.

I think though that people need to think ahead sometimes, like if you see that your following is growing and there is a potential for you to become a YT partner, I think it would have made more sense to strategically take some down and re-upload them instead of taking them all down because then it's like you're starting from scratch and it draws too much attention. Also, most YT partners don't even make THAT much money.

Also, I've noticed that a lot of youtubers carry this attitude of "it's my channel so I'll do whatever I want with it" type of attitude which is fine but I just think that people should realize that without your viewers, you wouldn't have a large channel or the opportunity to become a YT partner or whatever other opportunities might arise from your success so they need to be a little more appreciative of the people that actually support them (which I'm sure most including Chiselle are).

Aside from that, I really hope that all of these negative comments on hair forums can stop. Like all these rumours and name calling and just flat out being mean in unnecessary. It's one thing to state an opinion, it's another to just be a flat out meanie lol.

Altogether though, I hope she comes back and I hope that everything goes well for her.