So...these lists really made me want to go and buy some products. I must resist the urge!!! I just ordered a hair butter and gel from Koils by Nature after a 2-month break from buying products...so nothing else for me at this point. Do either of you typically use all of a product once you buy it or do you swap or throw away? I'm trying to minimize by using what's left of a product before I can buy something new, unless its just horribly wrong for my hair.
Originally Posted by dearheart15

I usually try to finish a product first but most of the times, I do not. If I do not like a product, I give it to my niece or one of my other natural friends. I just bought Darcy's Botanicals Tucuma Butter Moisture Whip and Peach Kernal hair butter because they were 50% off. I got them at a local shop. I was originally supposed to get some more Qhemet AOHC but they were out. I should have just walked out but I could not resist the sale.
Last relaxer: Feb 07
BC: Feb 08

Current HG -
Shampoo: Shea Moisture Black Soap Cleansing Shampoo
Conditioner: Taliah Waajid Enhanced Herbal Conditioner
Leave In: KeraCare Natural Textures Leave In
Styler: Eco Styler, Uncle Funky's Daughter Extra Butter, KeraCare Twist and Define Cream, Jane Carter Wrap and Roll