I am so pissed right now! I FINALLY thought I found one of two dream products (the other is the Goddess Glaze which I use alone) in the Spiral Curls Cream and they go and change the ingredients? So I guess it's not CG friendly anymore. And it's not even that I am on CG, I just like the idea of being able to rinse out my product with water and to know I am using something good on my hair.

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the Goddess Glaze and if they touch that I am done with Curls products.

OK, so someone suggested AG RE:coil as a substitute for the Spiral Curls Cream which I will try when I am done with my bottle of SCC, just in case, does anyone have a sub for the Goddess Glaze? I love it because it gives nice soft hold, great shine and curl definition and NO crunch, plus it does not weigh my hair down. I didn't really like Curl Keeper too much (too expensive and I had to use a ton) and never had such good luck with Jessicurl, so if anyone has another suggestion, I would appreciate it.

What a crock, if I didn't love the GG so much I would cancel my latest order...

Can you tell I am a litte upset?
Originally Posted by Csarac

I hear you! I'm so so pissed off. I love sprial curls cream! Love. I don't get why they would take a good product that works well and put stuff in it that's bad for your hair Not very smart IMO.

Oh, and I tried Re:coil last night and my hair looks nothing like it does with spiral cream I'm going to give it another go though. Hoping I was just having a bad hair day! You make me want to try goddess glaze! But i'm too pissed off to order from them again!
2c, 3a and 3b combined. I think anyway
Love Activate poo, Jessicurl too shea and aloeba as a leave in, Curls spiral cream(old version) and milkshake!!