Hey everyone! I'm new here and this is my first time posting on the forums. I've been reading them, but I thought it was about time I introduced myself.
I'm a 2c/3a (I think), medium-coarse texture, medium-high porosity (again, I think), and I'm not quite sure about elasticity. My hair is very, very, very frizzy and tends to get really dry. I just did my last sulfate wash 2 days ago. I co-wash with Suave Naturals Green Apple (everyone seems to use the coconut one, but I'm not a fan of coconut scented hair- does the scent matter? Or is the coconut better?) and rinse out with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition. When I started, the only non-silicone product I had was Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly so I used that yesterday. But then I bought some other stuff - Proclaim Curl Activator gel and LA Looks Curl Gel (I was afraid the Sport gel would be too stiff for me). I also wanted a microfiber towel but didn't want to get one online. After a lot of searching, I finally found one at Ross. There was a flowery hair clip thing stuck on the fabric and the cashier mistakenly thought it was the price tag to the towel so I got it for $1.99. WIN! Today, I tried using the Activator gel with the LA Looks over it and I plopped for about half an hour. I'm waiting for it to dry now and see the results. I'm excited!