So, I successfully made a double batch of this stuff today. I went by BB's directions and added a tb of avg and a few drops of apricot oil. I decided to go ahead and reuse the seeds and made my 2nd batch the same way. I guess it turned out the way it was supposed to, totally feeling the snot vibe!! Ick- LOL!! So anyway, I let it cool then cowashed and loaded this stuff into my hair like nobody's business, I mean I must have used a half cup in my almost bsl hair so I'm sure that had to have been enough. It has done nothing good for my hair. I scrunched a few times after the application then plopped while I made dinner, maybe an hour or so. My 2b/c hair is limp and frizzy!!! I really really want to like this stuff after reading all of the raving about it and am soooooo sad =( ! I have a little over half cup left so I know I'll give it another try but after that I'll not bother with the mess of it if I still don't like it. How disappointing!!! Might I mention that my hair is not 100% dry yet, but is dry enough that I can't imagine any magic happening.
Mod CG since September 2010
2 a/b some 3 on a good day- not usually
Pretty sure protein is a problem, yet I keep trying
no poo so far!

Developing some strong PJ tendencies...
Co-wash, rinse, leave-in:
Tresemme naturals radiant volume condish
Styling products:
re:coil, LOOB

PLOP IT LIKE IT'S HOT, PLOP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

Last edited by impendingrapture; 09-19-2010 at 07:55 PM. Reason: just made my siggie, was hoping editing would add it to this post. Guess not.