View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 08:08 PM   #73
luvmylocs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoilsKinksCurls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmylocs View Post
is the curly butter supposed to act the same way as a gel type "defining" product? i used some over a leave-in conditioner. i live the way it smelled and felt. i felt like i didn't us to much. my hair dried without any white residue but when i untwisted and fluffed i had white stuff in my hair. i wonder if i used too much or if it was the leave in or what. for those you that use it can you use it alone or should it be paired with a leave in? trying to avoid the white stuff. i have to redo my hair to get that out.
From my experience the Curly Vutter doesn't work with with some leave in conditioners. When I used it with the Darcy's Botanicals Leave In I got little white blobs all in my hair and the same with the KC Knot Today so it doesn't play well with other products. I used to just use it with the BM Deja's Hair Milk as a leave in to stop that from happening.
thanks for this info! i will see how it works with my afro detangler. do you ever us use it alone or do you feel it needs something else for moisture?
i'm more relaxed being natural
luvmylocs is offline   Reply With Quote