View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 09:53 PM   #4
Chelle

I'm with ya' and yes, I have many times considered a perm to get more body and curl to my hair. If I had "wavy" hair like Spider or Luck06 I would be very happy but I have inconsistent wavy hair that generally likes to look disheaveled not lay in nice big waves.

And no doubt my curly hair is just as much if not more work than straight hair......and what is really irritating about it is that my straighter hair is much more predictable than the curly. If I blow dry it straight and add curls I *know* what it is going to turn out like but if I diffuse it I can only *hope* that it doesn't look like a rats nest.

I was looking at a Celebrity Hairstyles magazine this evening and it has lots of curly pics in it but almost all of them (even if they are naturally curly) are done with a curling iron

In the old days I used to blow dry on high upside down, add some curls, pic it out, spray and go.....now I stress and think about my hair all the time.

Chelle