Old 10-18-2010, 11:42 PM   #44
Butterfly_Curlz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellepixie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaylensMami10 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedChica00 View Post
Black people in America have tighter curls, that is just a fact. It does not surprise me because the hair is a dead giveaway as well as skin tone and features. People are just too afraid to admit it but thats what it is. I love surprising people too. Its fun!
Ummm...excuse me but where do you live?! Again here is another assumption that people make "black people in America have tighter curls, that is just a fact"...you're no better than the people who are "sure" that they can tell you what your ancestry is. Saying that is an ignorant comment. What makes your statement fact...bc thats all you've seen in your life?! I personally have 3c curls and so does my brother, while I am lt.skinned and my brother is dark skinned. My dad has waves and is dark skinned while both of my grandmothers are lt.skinned & have completely straight hair.

I also have aunts and uncles who are lt. skinned w/green eyes and dark skinned w/blue eyes and wavy hair. So please do not make an ignorant assumption and say that what you are stating is fact! Please educate yourself and expand your horizons a little more before you make another generalization like that and then act like you are preaching the gospel! You know what they say...people who make assumptions end up making an a*s out of themselves so wise up!
Giiiirl, see my previous post. That chick was obviously a troll.

LOL! That was too funny! & ur rt...people like that generally are trolls or even monsters as I like to call them...either way they generally resemble that pic to the T! That type of stupidity reminds me of this chick at my job... (you know those real jealous chicks who smile in ur face & then talk SHHH) well anyway I had gone to a employee football game and I took my son w/me. Everyone was talking about how cute he was. So anyway the next week at work I'm n the bathroom and this chick is in the stall next to me after everyone else leaves & she says out the blue "ah...I am sooooo happy that I don't have any children...I just don't know what I would do if I had a child! God thank you so much that I don't have a child!"

First of all WTF! 1) no one was talking to you, about you or about children so clearly while you were speaking out loud u meant that comment for me bc I was the only one there. So I waited until she came out the stall & I said excuse me...do you have something u wanna say!

Of course she was like what r u talking ab?...Come on now...don't play dumb now bc I'm confronting u ab it! I was like what woman in her rt mind thanks God that you don't have children?! Not saying that everyone wants a child but no one is thankful that they don't! I said ur the kinda chick who can't keep a man so u can't get anyone who wants to knock ur a*s up or would admit that they did! So the next time u are feeling down on yourself keep my business the F out of ur mouth!

She said nothing & just left the bathroom! U try to be nice to people but some people don't deserve it! This chick was a straight hater who would always say like "ah...you always come up in here w/the cutest shoes & outfits on (well am I suppossed to come out especially to wk lookin a hot mess?)" or like when she saw me in the parking lot & said how are u only in ur 20's yet have a cadillac? I'm like girl please...its just a car to me but I didn't know it was such a big deal to you. Once again she said nothing & walked away...LOLto all the haters!
Butterfly_Curlz is offline   Reply With Quote