sooo i got bored and made a list of every product i've ever tried
View Single Post
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ReynaCR
Find More Posts by ReynaCR
Join Date: Feb 2010
This thread is cool!
It just might show newbies about our hair types, preferences and even give them the opportunity to confidently speak with us regarding what we've listed!
I remember using these in the last year:
- Beautiful Botanicals Texturizer
- Matching Gel and Foaming/Setting Lotion
- Just For Me Texture Softener
- Hot Six oil
- Coconut oil
- Jojoba oil
- Tea Tree oil
- Rosemary oil
- Jamaican Black Castor oil
- Peppermint oil
- Literally just about every other oil on the shelf!
I love oils...
- Blue Magic Coconut Oil
- Blue Magic Organics w/ Jojoba
Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Kinky Curly Knot Today
Kinky Curly Come Clean
- Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter
- Carol's Daughter
Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding
Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme
- Eco Styler Gel (in the pink container)
- Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner
Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner
- VO5 Strawberry Conditioner
- Suave Conditioner
(that thing was so horrible, I don't remember which one - BLEH!)
- Matrix Biolage Fortatherapie Conditioner
- Avalon Organics Lavender Conditioner
- Avalon Organics Peppermint conditioner
- J/A/S/O/N Biotin Conditioner
- Mill Creek Organics Biotin Conditioner
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner
- Hask Placenta w/ Henna Conditioner
- ORS Olive Oil Conditioning Pak
- J/A/S/O/N Sea Kelp Shampoo
- J/A/S/O/N Henna Shampoo
- Mill Creek Organics Keratin Shampoo
Powders & Things...
- Mehandi Jamila Henna
- Rainbow Research Neutral Henna (which is just cassia obovata)
(Wow, after listing all this crap, I realize that maybe that's why I have the hair troubles I have now. Gotta stop putting so much $ in other people's pockets, and learn to stick to one thing and work it on out!
"Don't look back and ask why, look forward and ask why not!?" - Unk.
Last edited by QueenOfKinks; 10-22-2010 at
. Reason: Adding more products as I remember them =)