I've tried a couple different Nature's Gate condishs and they are too thin/not moisturizing enough for me. I use the current one I have (I found a huge 32oz bottle at TJ Maxx for $7.99 so I am using it up) as a shaving cream and occasionally for cowashing. But my hair sucks up moisture like crazy, so its not too surprising that a thin condish wasn't rich enough for it. I really wanted the Nature's Gate to work though.
Ditto on the TJ Nourish condish. I love the price, and it got rave reviews here, so I bought a bottle, and it just didn't do anything for my hair. Again, shaving cream and cowash, once I get through the huge bottle of Nature's Gate. Or it'll go on the swap board eventually. Not sure yet.

In the meantime, I just picked up a Yes to Cucs condish and the initial results are promising This one is organic, right?
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB