Bless all of you wavies, this is the best string ever!! What a comfort to know there are so many others out there who know the agonies of "lumpy" hair -- ever seen the deer-in-headlights look on the face of your stylist when you complain about "lumpy" hair? Or when you tell him / her that "Okay, you've blow-dried it all under & it looks great right now, but I will guarantee you that 5 minutes after I walk out of here, it will be flipping up in every direction."?? hehe

Here's a product question for all of you. I'm reading the current issue of Oprah & on pg 176 there's a blurb about a sulfate-free shampoo called Paves Professional Flawless No Sulfates Allowed Repairing Shine Shampoo for Dry Damaged Hair (ain't that a mouthful?) -- it's only $6 for 13.5 oz at Walgreen's & I'm thinking of trying it because my scalp just can't deal with the no poo thing here in the amazingly humid summers of Richmond VA. I didn't see any Paves products listed in this site's Product Review section & nothing came up when I ran a search on the whole site. Anyone tried this yet? These are the ingredients:

Water , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate , Lauryl Glucoside , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate , Cocamidopropyl Hydroxypropyl Polysiloxane , Panax Ginseng Root Extract , Arginine , Acetyl Tyrosine , Arctium Majus Root Extract Burdock , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Polyquaternium-11 , Calcium Pantothenate , Zinc Gluconate , Niacinamide , Ornithine HCL , Citrulline , Glucosamine HCL , Biotin , Symphytum Officinale Extract Comfrey , Steareth-2 , Cetyl Esters , PEG-150 Distearate , Persea Gratissima Oil Avocado , Squalane , Lavandula Angustifolia Oil Lavender , Geranium Maculatum Oil Geranium , Citrus Medica Oil Lemon , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil Orange , Citric Acid , Disodium EDTA , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Carmelized Maltose , Citrus Clementina Oil Clementine

Thanks for any feedback!