I'm on the fence about buying KCCC. I read that this product should not be mixed with other glycerin based conditioners or LIs, oils, butters etc. The CC is specifically meant to be used with KT...otherwise, drying time is increased and frizz comes into play. Have any of you had success skipping the KT and using another product in conjuction with the CC? Have any of you used CC with Deva OneC as a LI? OneC contains glycerin so I'm curious to know whether this combination could work.

Great video by the way!
Originally Posted by capaRezza
When I used KCCC, I used it with almost everything and it was fine--no bad product reactions. I never really used the KCKT--it just wasn't moisturizing enough for me. I stopped using the KCCC a long time ago because there were other "jelly" products I like a lot better, including the Spiral Spritz (I use it as a serum or jelly product) and the Tiny Twirls Moisturizing Styler. I apply it in the same manner as this video and it's great. I used it with CJ CCCC yesterday and had fabulous curls with lots of volume.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams