Well to be honest the Kimmy Method just didn't work for me but the concept does.

I think I tried the KISS spray before (Aloe Vera Juice, Rose Water and a lil glycerin) it was nice but I didn't like spraying cold water on my hair.

The research that KimmyT did is quit interesting and I do like the idea of aloe vera and water as the key ingredients. Since what she uses (KCNT) doesn't work for me I tried it with others like Giovanni, KBB Hair Milk, and other stuff but it just didn't work for my hair. So I just test my moisturizers with the ph balance strips and add rose water, aloe vera juice or gel, and some oil to it and test the ph balance to make sure it's at about 4 or 4.5. That's what works for me.

So I do agree with the concept. My hair feels nice and soft. I can't say that I'm retaining a bunch of length because of it but I know my hair grows slow in the summer and fall and then grows a little better in the winter and spring. So I will know more say in April of 2011 about the retaining length with a low ph balance of 4 or 4.5.

I have read so many good reviews about the Kimmy Leave in and only a few that it didn't work for, I guess I'm one of the rare ones.