Hi KJ Wavy,
I just purchased the B2B Pomegranate Peach from Trade Secret. It was a poo/cond gift set on clearance for 7 bucks and some change and came with a candle. I don't know if it's new or old formula, but here are the ingredients on the conditioner: water, propylene glycol, myristyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, cetrimonium chloride, isopropyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, parfum/fragrance, decyl oleate, metylparaben, proplyparaben, limonene, linalool butylphenyl methylpropional, geraniol, sodium hydroxide, panthenol, butylene glycol, prunus, persica (peach) fruit extract, punica granatum extract, hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.

Can you tell me if this is the new or old formula? I also bought two liters of the Kenra cond, since they were buy-one-get-one-free and a small bottle of the Kenra moisturizing poo. I am really hoping I hit a home run with these products because my last PJ binge was a huge disappointment.
Originally Posted by squigglycurls
Hi squigglycurls - Sorry it took me so long to respond The easiest way to tell the difference between the two formulas is that the newer one's bottle is different. It looks like a lower case 'b' & it is colored. The old formula (at least the ones that I have) are a clear bottle (the conditioner itself is white), & the bottle is a rectangular shape

The ingredients are somewhat different, but people who have used both say that there isn't much difference in the way their behaves. Sounds like you got a great deal, though, & I bet that you'll love the conditioner
Discovered nc.com in 09/2003

2b~~fine texture~~normal porosity (except for highlights, which are high)~~normal elasticity~~medium density

Shampoo: Still use sulfates, but only on roots
Rinse out: Deva One C, JC Too Shea, Original Sprouts Deep Conditioner
Curl Enhancers: KCCC; JC Rocking Ringlets, JC Spiralicious, & Confident Coils
Styler: BRHG (over any and all curl enhancers) - this is the one product that I never change - absolute HG!!

I