Ok, the pj in me just couldn't wait so I did a DT tonight with the DE Italian Red Grape co with a little sweet almond oil + honey mixed in (another product I couldn't wait to try ), left it on under the mhc for an hour, then applied about a quarter of the CJ Guava cream. I almost decided to just use that and nothing over it, but being of so little 'hold' faith that I am, I couldn't resist putting something else over the top. This called for more decision making :P , which meant I had narrowed it down to either SMU gel, Aura gel, or Joiwhip. I thought the Joiwhip over the Guava cream seemed a bit weird, but since I'm a bit weird I went for it anyway, and am currently plopping. I hated to do this all so late in the night because I know my hair won't be dry before going to bed and I will wake up with not nice hair, but I figured what the heck. It's all icy and snowy outside anyway so I doubt I'll be leaving the house tomorrow and if it looks bad nobody will see it, and if it looks good I'll be annoyed I can't go anywhere. So in short, I'll report back on my Guava cream results.
3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07