Thread: Milkshake?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 10:38 AM   #8
SYB

Well, I currently do use Curls Milkshake, and it is a great product! I have been a fan of this stuff ever since it came out, and I do use its current formulation which works absolutely fabulous for my hair! I use it as both a leave-in moisturizer and stylid aid depending on my hair's needs for the day.

A good product that can be paired with Curls Milkshake to give your curls more hold if need be is Curls Spiral Curl Cream. The new version of Curls Spiral Cream has medium-to-hard hold to it, it is more hydrating than its original, and makes my curls appear even more smoother, but still defined. It does have cones in it, but they have not cause any adverse problems to my hair and normally can't use most products that have cones in them.

And regarding the Curls Whipped Cream and Curls Souffle their "newer" formulations came out in November. All of the product versions and on the Curls website are current and have been since the end of last year, I did find out. I have had a chance to try out all of the Curls products that are presently apart of this line(including old and new formulations of such products). So if at any time you have any further Curls questions you can always PM me anytime and I will do my best to answer your questions.
Products in my current regime: Nioxin Scalp Therapy Shampoo, ORS Replenishing Pak, Curls Whipped Cream, Curls Souffle, Curls Spiral Curls Cream, Curls Milkshake, Curls Quenched, BB(Bonner Brothers) Growth Lotion
SYB is offline   Reply With Quote