EDIT: My final version of the gelatin PT is on page 6 post #111.

I did this PT today.
I did it as written with 1/4 c water, 1/4 tsp ACV, 3 drops olive oil, all the add ins, plus 1/4 + 1/16 tsp epsom salt (what I poured out of the container). I blew it 80-90% dry before I got bored. I left it on maybe 45 minutes after that.
This made about twice the volume I need for my fine, thin, chin length hair. It was also a bit runny, but less so then aphogee. When I went to rinse it out is was a hard gelatinous mess that took me forever to rinse out. After the DT my hair was still lacking moisture. I blame the epsom salt. My hair has a love hate relationship with epsom salt. It makes my hair more curly but really dries it out. Overall, this is still my favorite PT. It just needs to be tweaked to my liking.
Next time I will make less. I plan to cut the recipe roughly in half. I will skip the epsom salt. I may decrease the ratio of glycerin too. I'll probably add more honey, because my hair is a big fan.
Thanks for the recipe IA girl!!!
ETA: aphogee also leaves my chronically dry hair feeling a bit dry after a DT.
http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
Cowash: Tresemme naturals
Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
Curl enhancer: FSG
Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers

Last edited by pedaheh; 12-14-2011 at 08:23 PM.