You all are too sweet! Thanks for the compliments. (You would laugh today if you saw my hair... it's 4 days old in a big frizzy ponytail bun thing, and I've been in and out of the dreary rain all day. Yuck!)

I think I bought the elucence foam a while back, and wasn't sure I liked it. Am I remembering correctly? I'll have to see if I can remember... Anyways, I have wanted to try it, so maybe I will. How do you all use volumizing foam?

I am tempted to try the CJ stuff... it hit the market right before I started wandering to the non-hair board, and I remember people raving about it, esp. how it smells. I'm a little scared to try the leave in... my hair has never done well with leave in conditioner. I actually have to alternate Suave with my Jessicurl Aloeba because my hair will get too weighed down, even though I rinse it all the way out. So maybe I'll try the curl creme instead... Thanks for the suggestions so far!

ETA: I just went to Curlmart to investigate the CJ products and saw the liquid pomade. Anyone have any experience with this?
Not all who wander are lost.

Fine and thin 3a. PW: curls