View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 04:09 PM   #4
Brio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly Girl Fla
Hi. I don't always diffuse, but I love the volume I get when I do. I've been using the Sedusa diffuser for about 2 mos now, and, I know others don't seem to like it, but I absolutely love it! I have been using all Jessicurl products, *plunk* hair the way she describes on her videos, then diffuse after I get dressed, etc. I can fit all my hair (and I have alot)into the bowl, and diffuse upside down w/medium heat until it starts to dry. Low heat does nothing for me. My hair stays wet forever even after using a dryer. Then I just sort of do the same thing on each side more to dry the area close to the roots. My hair is still damp, maybe 75% dry by the time I have to stop to get the kids up and leave for work, but this seems to give me the springiest, smoothest curls I've had in a long time. When my hair is fully dry(at work) I flip my head and scrunch a little, sometimes with some JC hair softening oil. The Sedusa was well worth the $$$ for me, and that's saying alot (and my hair, which gets caught on anything and everything, doesn't tangle in the coils at all!)
thanks for the update on the Sedusa. I've been wondering how the folks that bought these like it.

Frizz Happens!

my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!

Brio is offline   Reply With Quote