View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 06:01 PM   #8
Brio

Default Re: DIFFUSER--what is your routine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlsrock1105
i just recently bought a finger diffuser because I am sick of having to wait five hours for my hair to air dry completely. (i have very thick 3B hair that goes about 4-5 inches past my shoulder) i was wondering what method would give me the best/fastest results. i know that i am supposed to do low speed w/ high heat. but do i diffuse until it is completely dry (which seems it would take about 25 minutes on my hair )? do i only diffuse for 5 minutes and then let it air dry the rest of the way? or do i let it air dry for about 30 minutes and then diffuse for about 3 minutes? sorry i know that's a lot of questions...it's just that i've heard so many people using different methods. what is your opinion about which is the best? i am going to start experimenting and i will let you know the results. thanks!
Curlsrock,

have you checked out the videos on the jessicurl site? I diffuse very similar to how Jess demonstrates.

Frizz Happens!

my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!

Brio is offline   Reply With Quote