Well, I'm gonna guano YOUR guano, but for something entirely different.

BRIO - what the devil are you using on those curls? They look amazing! I just checked out your fotki and WOW.....I gotta know what routines you've been cycling through - your curls look different in all your pics (just about) but every routine you use seems to work for you!
Originally Posted by Texas Mama
Thank you, TM!

I wish I had kept better track of what I put in my hair. My routine is usually simple, though, and for most of those pics, I was probably doing the CG method with an occasional shampoo.

My favorite pic is Oct. 2006 and I know what I had in my hair that day: I conditioned with Activate Hydrating CO and scrunched in Kiss My Face Upper Management gel.

As for the November - December ones, I'm going to guess I was probably using Desert Essence Hydrating Shea Butter Co with either the Upper Management Gel or the Herbal Essences Body Envy gel.

The way my hair behaves has a lot to do with the weather.

Frizz Happens!

my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!