If you like hair on your legs and underarms, that's fine, but this thread is about hair removal.

I used to wax religiously (legs, underarms). Now I'm in school, and I can't afford the cost of services and tips. I held on to my old razor and disposable heads after I stopped shaving. I'm glad I did, because tonight in a fit of desperation, I shaved my legs for the first time in years.

I recently had an accident with Nair that I will never repeat. Nair is evil (for me). Never again. So depilatories are out for me. I usually get my brows threaded. Threading is cheap enough that I can afford service+tip. Also, I don't trust myself with removing hair from my face. Tweezing myself creeps me out.

Anyway, I'm thinking about buying an epilator when my cash flow returns and this last razor head dies. Does anyone use an epilator? Which brand? Where is it on the pain scale? Do you get a lot of razor bumps with it?

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.