I tried the Pumpkin Seed Conditioner and Shampoo as well as the Buckthorn Berry Shampoo & Conditioner after Kathymack had raved about the conditioners.

I tried them over a year ago and IMO, the conditioners are still some of the best on the market. Out of the two, my favourite is still the Pumpkin Seed conditioner. It can also be used as a LI. It melts your knots and leaves your hair feeling like silk when you rinse it out.

The shampoo isn't something I use as often, but if I feel like I need a good clean, both are good. While it isn't as harsh as a clarifying shampoo, it isn't as gentle as CJs shampoo or DF.

Even though it will take awhile to get the products, it is well worth the wait. I just make sure that I order long before I run out. Sevi conditioners are still in the 'love-them-lots' part of my stash ... these are the products that I hide at the back of the cupboard so my DH and daughter don't use them !!!
Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!