Thanks everyone. I've heard of the t3's but not the nano. I'm gong to check the link. I should have mentioned that I don't straighten so that is why I was wondering if it really made a difference. I don't diffuse either. My hair comes out curly enough without diffusing.

2poodles - the reviews on Amazon are mostly great, but a couple mention that it is heavy. What do you think?

Here's a link for $149, plus free shipping and if you use their code you get a free flat iron. I won't use that but I may play with it. I'm seriously considering this.

FHI Nano Salon Pro 2000 Hair Dryer Reviews | Folica.com

Ok, that was too good to pass up. I just ordered it with the free flat iron and I bought the heat/volumizing spary they recommended. I'm going to let my husband give this to me for Christmas.
Originally Posted by sdc
I think you'll be very happy with the hair dryer. I haven't found it particularly heavy - but it's not a tiny little light weight either. It's built to last. And yay you for finding it at a great price!!
Originally Posted by 2poodles
Thanks, I'm hoping I'll love it as much as the reviews. The T3 also got great reviews so it was hard to decide. My husband is a bit worried that it will be too hot for him. His hair is thin. We just leave the dryer on the counter because we both use it every day. I told him no whining. He can use the one we have now if he doesn't like it, although that will be a bit of a pain because the only outlet is by my sink.