Okay, basically, it all boils down to this. I am VERY new to this site. All I saw was someone using an ingredient that I did the research on and found that it didn't seem very good for our hair. It was all out of help, not trying to start controversy. I didn't even know anyone had an issue with the person I put up for the youtube link...I was just trying to help, that's it!
Originally Posted by Pkz120
Like I said, I truly do apologize. Thank you for coming back and explaining (and so we know you are real). No one has an issue with who you put up, it was more the "alarming" way you presented it. But I understand, you're new, we're on the internet. There are misunderstandings. My points about baking soda still stand though - hold on let me find the other thread where we talked about it...

Here it is! http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...in-rocked.html

Same thing as putting anything on your hair, just be sure of the effects and don't overdo it. Even supplements are bad if you OD on them, ya know? Anyway, hope that helps.
BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
YouTube

Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Last edited by ellepixie; 12-18-2010 at 09:07 PM.