I hope I'm not making too many threads. On my quest to eating healthy, I've found that there are several little easy tricks to eat healthier. For example:
1) Instead of having fruit juice (I'd always have a cup of juice with every meal), I cut fruit and have it right next to me whenever I crave juice
2) Cut out pop. Entirely.
3) Switch to whole wheat - so much healthier, it makes a big difference
4)Use peanut butter or olive oil instead of butter/cream cheese/animal fats
5) Replace cereal with a bowl of oatmeal, drizzled with honey for breakfast every day
6) Replace Ice cream with yogurt/frozen yogurt.
7) Replace potato chips with popcorn