Old 01-18-2011, 02:05 PM   #7
ItsRainingCurlz

Default no prob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanachan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenHeartsCurls View Post
Hi!
I think it would help to know what part of jersey you're in?

I actually wouldn't have any experience to share with you, hehe, because the only curl friendly cut i've ever had so far WAS at Devachan in NYC.

However, it is a lot of traveling, and so i decided to do a bit of research, and came up with Laboratory hair studio in Morristown. I saw a few good reviews, and so i've made an appointment for next week!.

I will keep you posted with the results...
please let me know how you like it! i live in central jersey, union county, and normally (if i had the money) i would totally go to nyc...but i feel like you end up paying just because its in nyc, so for the time being, im steering clear of nyc!
HI!
I hear ya on the prices!
Sorry it took me so long... but i had to move my appt to next week, but ill def let you know how it goes!

To the comment below: I saw on their website as well that they use bumble and bumble... am a bit worried about that, and i'm thinking of bringing my own stuff or asking them to use something else??? Ill figure it out, but I don't think I'll be lured into buying any products i dont need/want :P I'm pretty set with stylers as of now....
Style: Gel Biosilk's Hardrock Gelee(my HG) OR Beyond The Zone Noodle Head Curl Mousse or Alba Botanical Strong Hold Gel

Loves me some VOLUME So no clumps here, Thanks!
ItsRainingCurlz is offline   Reply With Quote