okay, this thread got to the pj in me. i got to a dept store armed with several gift cards and looked at the cdp concealer. and of course the saleswomen (one not selling cdp) said how great it is........ and, since undereye circles has been a problem for me (genetically, my mom had them) forever, i caved in and spent my gift card on it.
it was okay at first, but i found it caked up on me, seemed to wear off in spots, caked on in others.
so, back to edward bess which i love even more. i even love it when i am not wearing any eye makeup, just concealer below and on my lid, and a little blush. as i said in a previous post, it is not perfect, but it sure is close to it!
of course, i am annoyed that i spent the money. am thinking about returning the cdp, which is the store policy; however, they always treat you like a criminal on the very rare occasions i do return something.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine

Last edited by rbb; 01-22-2011 at 08:15 AM.