Thread: Gelatin
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 02:04 PM   #1
CurlyMireya
Banned

Default Gelatin

I've done some searches, and found out that a few people are/were consuming gelatin, either in capsule form or Jello, to either increase growth or to help their hair's condition. Just looking for updates - are you still taking it, does it seem to help?

I've been eating gelatin almost every day for the past couple of weeks. I'm sure it will take awhile to notice any results with my hair, but my nails are growing fast and are stronger than usual. I take biotin, too though. I've been taking 2000mg every day for a few weeks now. I figure the gelatin can't hurt and I love it - I'm vowing to try every flavor. I have a question that may sound silly - does it matter if it's Jello or generic? I bought a few boxes of Kroger brand when they were having a sale. I've noticed that sometimes it doesn't mix well - the powder isn't blended no matter how long I stir. I wouldn't think it would be expired though I'll have to check to see if there's any expiration date. Maybe I'll try regular Jello next time to see if there's a difference.
CurlyMireya is offline   Reply With Quote