My version of this PT is much thicker and doesn't drip.
I usually put a grocery bag over my head just to keep it moist. If I need a very strong PT I use a blow dryer and blow it completely dry before I rinse it out (being careful not to blow it around as it dries). Rinsing takes a while when you do that, because essentially banana jello set on your head. Most times I either leave it on an hour-ish with no hear or sit under my hard hat dryer 15-20 minutes.
My major benefits from this PT are shiny hair and stronger hair.

I impulse bought a 2 quart container of Silk coconut milk. I've mostly added it to chi tea so far. I plan to mix it with pineapple juice and coconut rum (maybe some blue curacao) and making some Thai food.

OFF TOPIC:

My Thai red curry from America's Test Kitchen. I usually serve it over pan fried fish. I've adjusted the recipe before to use the whole can.
COCONUT-RED CURRY SAUCE
Makes about 1 cup

2 tsp vegetable oil
1 small garlic cloves, minced or pressed through a a garlic press (about 3/4 tsp)
2 tsp minced fresh ginger
2 tsp red curry paste
1/2 tsp brown sugar
1 c coconut milk
1 1/2 tsp lime juice (about 1 lime)
2 tsp fish sauce
3 T water
1 T chopped fresh cilantro
Salt and black pepper
lime wedges for serving

1. Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat until shimmering but not smoking; off heat, add garlic, ginger, curry paste, and sugar and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add coconut milk, lime juice, fish sauce, and water; increase heat to high and bring to a boil; boil until sauce is reduced to about 1/2 cups, about 3 minutes. Off heat, stir in cilantro and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover to keep warm and set aside; stir once after about 1 minute. You may need to stir sauce to recombine before serving.
http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
Cowash: Tresemme naturals
Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
Curl enhancer: FSG
Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers

Last edited by pedaheh; 02-03-2011 at 11:05 AM.