First of all, let me give you the link. The one in the first post no longer works: botanicalspirits.com - Home

I tried the new formula of the puree.

Ingredients: Botanical Spirits Herbal Complex SC™ Infused in Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Raw Honey, Botanical Spirits Gelling Complex GA™, Grapeseed Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Panthenol (Vit.B5), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Calendula Flower Extract, Grapefruit seed extract, Potassium Sorbate, Frangrance.

Don't remember if I posted the original ingredients. All I can say is that this time, she got her formulation PERFECT! I've used it a few times and my hair didn't feel "odd" when I was done. I use one of the Marie Dean jar products under it and I find that just a little jelly (EW SAJ) on top works really well. I get absolutely NO frizz and my hair holds up really well. I could probably do second day hair--if I did second day hair.

The other product I bought was a new one. The Stretch Curls Gelee.

ngredients: Plant Mucilage Complex Aqueous Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Coconut Milk, Agave Nectar Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Avocado oil, Coconut Oil, Glucose, Maltodextrin, Sodium Lactate, Lemongrass Extract, Lavender Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Gluconotactone, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Calceinate, Hydrolyzed Silk Powder, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance.

It think it's supposed to be more moisturizing and better for the dry, cold winter/low dewpoints. Right now, I don't like this product as much as I LOVE the puree. When I used the MD jar product, it felt "gummy." By itself, it wasn't enough (for people looking for stretching, it might be great.) With a lighter leave in, it was okay. I'm thinking that this product might be great by itself in higher dewpoints. I'll have to wait to try it until it warms up a bit.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams