They're both good lines; however, if I had to choose one, I think Curl Junkie would win every time. I've used the majority of both lines, and if my reordering statistics are anything to go by, I constantly make sure I have various CJ products around... but I'm still working on my first round of SS and don't think I'll be re-ordering much.

In SS, I like Caitlin's Conditioner. It's got protein, humectants, moisture - all the goodies. It is, however, a little oily for me to use every day, and doesn't seem to like hard water for some reason. The curl enhancing jelly and firm hold gel are okay for me, but I'm aloe sensitive in low dews and these products are just too aloe-heavy for me to use year round. They also don't have much hold for me, alone or together, and omg the frizz (I suspect I just haven't been generous enough in my usage, but it's not been warm enough for me to test my theory). I was less than impressed by Deeply Decadent and the protein spray (seemed nice at first - but didn't do much after that first usage).

I like all of CJ, but my favourites are Curl Rehab, CCCC, Daily Fix, and Curl Fix. They do what they say on the tin - what more could you possibly want?
3b/c. Fine, med-high porosity, normal elasticity. Hair loves oils in summer, protein in winter. Constantly battling the hard water monster.

Favourites:
CJ Curl Theory, Curl Rehab, Smoothing, Curl Fix, Daily Fix, CCCC, CIAB, CQ, SSCC, MC shampoo, Inecto Pure Coconut Oil, CP luscious curl creme (summer), DB Pumpkin Seed (summer), FD/MT, JCWDT, JCTS

American literature PhD student in the UK...