View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 02:36 PM   #7
kathymack

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagehen View Post
Yes, do revisit them if you get the urge. Also, please remember that your hair will respond differently to some bars than others. I had the dull-looking thing happen with one brand of shampoo bars (all of their bars) and I only tried the Auromere bars because I was traveling and my products were damaged in transit. I had previously sworn off bars but was staying in a hotel owned by people who provided some ayurvedic bars and I loved them. They had the same ingredients as the Auromere bars, plus the Auromere bars had the ingredients to keep my scalp healthy.

I swear being curly is a dang hit-or-miss with the products.
+1. I had a horrible experience with the Chagrin Valley bars that are well loved around here. It was the castor oil. If I hadn't used a bar with great success prior to that experience, I would never have tried another. I'm picky about the ingredients, too. That's the way you should be with all of your products, LOL!

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me
kathymack is offline   Reply With Quote