Yes, do revisit them if you get the urge. Also, please remember that your hair will respond differently to some bars than others. I had the dull-looking thing happen with one brand of shampoo bars (all of their bars) and I only tried the Auromere bars because I was traveling and my products were damaged in transit. I had previously sworn off bars but was staying in a hotel owned by people who provided some ayurvedic bars and I loved them. They had the same ingredients as the Auromere bars, plus the Auromere bars had the ingredients to keep my scalp healthy.

I swear being curly is a dang hit-or-miss with the products.
Originally Posted by sagehen
+1. I had a horrible experience with the Chagrin Valley bars that are well loved around here. It was the castor oil. If I hadn't used a bar with great success prior to that experience, I would never have tried another. I'm picky about the ingredients, too. That's the way you should be with all of your products, LOL!
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix and CCCC