+1. I had a horrible experience with the Chagrin Valley bars that are well loved around here. It was the castor oil. If I hadn't used a bar with great success prior to that experience, I would never have tried another. I'm picky about the ingredients, too. That's the way you should be with all of your products, LOL!
Originally Posted by kathymack
Now, see, I was not trying to name names LOL!

i used them for some months.. i had no issues with them but I did an acv rinse everytime. I looove the chagrin valley ayurvedic & herb garden bars! The acv got rid of the tangled waxy feeling and always left me with soft hair. I still have them and will use them up eventually i just got tired of having to lather them. It was time consuming for me to wash with them..
Originally Posted by Reeky
This is my only issue with shampoo bars. If I am in a super hurry I sometimes end up cowashing because it IS time-consuming to lather up a shampoo bar all over my scalp. Also, perhaps I should have rinsed with ACV all the time, but I am not organized enought to do that and I had read in several places that after awhile you shouldn't have to, so in the interest of saving a step I chose to believe that. I have not needed to do that with the Auromere bars, so I think that is the reason I stick with them.

I just multi-quoted! Yay!
4a/3c curls
Fine strands, not as densely-placed as I would like
Ayurvedic herbs are the TRUTH
Team Wash and Go!
iHerb code:UYA010 - get 5% off your first purchase