Hi, girls! Well, my roots have been growing in since about September or October (I can't actually remember when I did my last coloring!), and I thought I'd post an update. Here are my silver lovelies:

If you look carefully, you can see the light brown bits from when I did that semi-permanent coloring we were just talking about. Blech, I'm SO mad about that, I can't even tell you.

I could not take a good shot from the front to save my life, but I have to say, I kind of like this 2-toned look with the headband. I think rbb mentioned wearing it that way when her gray was starting to come in, so I've been waiting for it to get long enough to do that. I'm kind of psyched to wear it like this!

In looking through all of my hair, I'm noticing that I have a lot of gray at the front, and just a little sprinkled around everywhere else. What keeps me going is trying to imagine when it's all in and I have the white framing my face and the dark all around - I'm hoping it'll look as cool for real as I think it will in my head!
Sulfate/non-water-soluble silicone free since 8/16/10
Northern VA
Med-coarse, normal porosity, low elasticity
Dye-free since 11/2010

Last edited by Rustina; 02-12-2011 at 07:31 AM.