Curl Pattern: 2a-3a depending on the typing system, styling techniques, and products I use.
Density: on the thicker side of medium, I think
Elasticity: low to normal, I think
Characteristics: flat top/no root curl, easily weighed down

CG/ModCG/not CG: Modified, usually using a low poo periodically, but maybe a sulfate wash once a month
Hard water or soft water: softish I think
Average climate/dew points: Average climate in summer up to 30C/86F and in winter usually not lower than 0C/32F; dews, I'm not sure for average...dewpoint right now is 3C/36F, humidity 66%

Protein section:

Do you PT? If so how often? Yes, generally 2-4 times a month
How long? 10 mintutes, 1 hour, etc. it varies depending on schedule...I've done in the shower quickies and long 1 hour or longer ones.
PT with heat or steam? steam if in the shower for a quickie
Favorite PTs: SS RPT
Favorite products that contain protein? Conditioners, leave-ins, styling products, etc.
Proteins your hair likes? all I think...
Proteins your hair dislikes? haven't found anything so far I don't think

Moisture section:

Do you DT? If so, how often? Once or twice a month
How long? an hour or more if I have the time
DT with heat or steam? not usually...with steam if I'm doing a quickie
Favorite DTs: SS DDMT, sometimes I use the Curls For Target Coconut Curlada conditioner and leave on longer than normal for a lighter DT
[BF]avorite products to moisturize your hair:[/B] generally conditioners and DTs, though in winter I tend to use a little leave in more.
Ingredient likes: not sure
Ingredient dislikes: not sure
Do you seal? sorta...I use The Body Shop's Coconut Oil Hair Shine to SOTC...not sure if that counts

Do you avoid humectants? If so, which humectants do you avoid? Do you avoid them at all dew points or only certain dew points? Right now I'm trying to avoid glycerin...not sure if it is a winter thing or hair thing

Low dew point combos:
Normal dew point combos:
High dew point combos:

HG/Go-to Products: up to 5 products that are constantly in your rotation

Name the methods, techniques, and tricks that work for your porous hair?

Lady Caiside, Noble Lushetarian and Wavy Wayfarer of Mugglswick, in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

2b-3a Fii, porous and low elasticity

Currently using a variety of products, and looking for that magic combo

Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...5&postcount=59