The shampoo has sodium laureth sulfate but feels very gentle. I like it. The rinse out conditioner is okay (not bad, but it isn't remarkable). The leave-in/refiner conditioner that SegB just mentioned is wonderful. I like it. It does have amodimethicone, which my hair loves.
I haven't tried anything else from the FreshCurls line, so I cannot say whether they are good or bad.
The leave-in/refiner is creamy, very creamy. I use it on freshly washed, wet hair...I scrunch to encourage curl, then I let it airdry. Later, I scrunch it again...it isn't crunchy, but it helps to take away the wet look. I don't use any stylers (no gel), so I just use the leave-in as my styler (like a curl cream, I guess)...and that's it. My hair responds well...its shiny, reduces frizz, smells good, light (not producty). If its windy outside, I'll use a little hairspray (but that's rare).

I find this helps me with "second day" hair. In the morning, I spray my hair with a different leave-in and lightly scrunch my hair...and voila! It doesn't look exactly like the first day hair, but still looks good.
Originally Posted by Boomygrrl
What is amodimethicone? Can you wash it out with water?
as of 6/12/11.

COwash- Suave Juicy Apple.
Rinse-out- VO5 Passion Fruit Moisture Milks.

Recovering from a bad glue-in extension job.