1. Cut out High fructose corn syrup.
2. Try to plan your meals/snacks as much as possible. Having stuff prepared and ready to eat often prevents diet pitfalls.
3. Drink more water.
4. Drink before and during eating. Many people inhale their food and then drink after it all, but filling up some of that space with liquids helps you feel fuller and eat less.
5. Amp up the fiber to make yourself feel fuller.
6. Sounds stupid, but read your food labels and keep a diary of what you're eating. Just cause it's in trader joes, whole foods, or vegan/vegetarian doesnt automatically make it healthy.
3c with some 4a highlighted
Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
No rules, just happy hair
Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather