Well folks, I finally walked into a Sally's that was down to its last two Tangle Teezers and I got one of them!

I used it last night and let me just say that I worship the ground that Shaun P (the creator) walks on now.

I'm almost afraid to get excited thinking that my first time use of the Tangle Teezer was a fluke. But if it's not a fluke...let me tell you this thing has changed my regimen permantly; I will never be without it:

1) It cut my detangling time down from 50 to 60 minutes to like 10 to 15 minutes and that's with still detangling in sections (8 sections total).

2) I detangled with the Tangle Teezer on dry hair before my prepoo instead of finger detangling and when I was finished I was shocked at how little hair was in the brush. I actually combed through the sections (gently with a wide tooth comb because I don't really comb my hair dry anymore) to make sure that it was actually detangled and the comb slid through like a hot knife through butter. I didn't hit a single snarl or knot.

3) My dry, detangled hair felt so smooth and soft that it had the feeling of blow dried hair. The curl was SIGNIFICANTLY loosened.

4) After shampooing and conditioning and applying my LI, I went through my sectioned hair again with the Tangle Teezer just to make sure product was evenly distributed and my hair didn't even feel like my own it was so soft and supple. AMAZING.

5) And the amount of hair I shed compared to what I used to lose when I finger detangled and used a wide tooth comb to distribute product was like comparing the size of a grapefruit to the size of a pea. It was that big of a difference.

To say I am floored by this brush is an understatement. Like I said, I can't imagine being without it from here on out in my journey and I'm feeling like several of the others of you and want to purchase another, maybe even two others for back up.

I LOVE IT!
Me Fascina El Pelo

Low Porosity; Medium Strands; Dense