I'm a maniac LOST fan, too. No one is allowed to talk to me when that show is on, or they might lose a limb, maybe two.

Back to hair . . .

TM, curly hair can be frustrating. It never seems to look like the curls you see on TV & magazines. Come to reality, though. That ain't real life. In real life we all have frizz, at least to some degree.

I think we are normally hard on ourselves about our looks. We are probably our own worst critic. Ask someone you can trust what they think. Do they think your hair is really as frizzy as you think it is?

If your hair is as frizzy as you think it is, it may be due to the overprocessing. If this is why, then no amount of products may fix it. You may just have to wait until it grows out. It depends on how bad the damage is. Believe me, I've been there and cried over my hair and some bad irrepairable damage.

Another thing to remember, too. If you hair is short, you may not have completely discovered your curl pattern. It might need to get longer before the curls can make a rotation or two. I know I went through an awkward stage where my curls just sorta stuck out like little horns all over my head.

If you want to straighten, don't beat yourself up about it. If you really prefer the way it looks straight, go for it. While I doubt I'll ever straighten mine again (I can't figure out how to get a brush through it to straighten it, anyway), I'm not anti-straight by no means. I loved my hair when I had it thermally straightened.

Frizz Happens!

my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!