OK, so when it's ridiculously cold, instead of walking to and/or from school, I catch the bus. It was snowing like crazy and freezing one day like two weeks ago, and I was on my way home from school. The bus that I get on sometimes have a lot of high school students from the nearby high school, and that day was the case. A group of girls were in the back talking really loud about stuff and people on the bus, and then I overheard them talking about me. One of them said, "... but that's too nappy," and proceeded to say that I need a relaxer on that "mess." I turned around and said, "Well, I'd like to see how straight your hair is without a relaxer," to all of them. I didn't know which one said it, so I said it to all of them, lol. Then one of them said, "That wasn't me, that was her," then the rest played the innocent game too. When I turned around I heard them saying more mean things about my hair, but I didn't care anymore. We were on the resting part when all of this happened right in front of my university. They started talking loud again, and then the bus driver yelled at him when he got back on. That was funny, lol.